Clear Bras And Cross Country road trips – TRACWRAP paint protection film
Road trip or moving cross country?
Keep your auto in tip top health using these tips…
To increase fuel economy and keep your car running well:
- Check the hoses by squeezing them near the ends – they are rubber and will have hidden cracks you can feel.
- Check your fluids including oil, transmission, brake, and battery
- Replace dirty filters or clean out reusable ones
- Top of coolant with the correct 50/50 mix –make sure to check for any gunk or contamination
- Remove leaves, rotten road kill, and debris from your intake and radiator which can cause poor a/c and bad smells (we all know what that’s like).
- Fill your tires to the right pressure using a $10 gauge and the pressure listing found on the inside of your car door or owner’s manual. Don’t rely on the ABS. It only works for severe under inflation.
To protect your paint from roadside contaminants, debris, and the elements
- Give your car a good wash and wax
- Spend an hour installing TRACWRAP
- Give your car a good wash and wax once you’ve got where you’re going (without TRACWRAP of course).